FatShark HDO Goggles - REVIEW



This is a FPV(First Person View) goggles from Fatshark.

This version use a OLED technology in your screens.
Better vivid colors, brightness and contrast. 

Awesome construction and image quality!
Its a really better image that I got at the moment!
Never got before a super quality goggles like that.
Many thanks FatSharkRC!


Some specifications:
Resolution: 960x720
IPD range - 59-69mm
4:3 Image ratio
FOV(Field of View)
Weight: 200g(including strap)


Since that started in fpv world, always usinmg Fatshark googles because I love the quality about confort in my face/eyes.
My first goggles, the Attituve V2, with 42º field of view, great goggles with Module Mod, my first module from Flying Lemon.
My second goggles, Dominator HD2 with 50º field of view, in my opinion a super high fov for my eyes, some blurry image on edges, hard to get osd info.

Now, this amazing HDO, with awesome FOV 37º, this is not a small FOV, this is a right and confortable FOV for my eyes!

The 4:3 image ratio, I love the 4:3 ratio!


Pros:
Inluding a new foam pad, never available from old goggles, more durable.
More power for hungry modules
Automatic HDMI input video
HDMI 1080p support 
Better vivid colors, contrast and brightness image quality.

Cons:
Same DVR bitrate 
No cables and acessories(for the value of this goggles in my opinion the value of simple cables and small acessories not to much to include in the box) 


What include in the box:

Fatshark HDO Goggles
Fatshark Battery 2S 7.4V 1800mAh(This is not a 18650 case version)
Case
Stickers


UNBOXING & REVIEW VIDEO




Comentários