Artillery SideWinder X1 3D Printer Extruder Cable Mod

No More Problems, Errors and Failed Prints!

My new member in the family 

Artillery SideWinder X1 is excellent printer but you can find some issues.
Anyway EVNovo Company Team has a great customer service, always can find the solution for you.

This is a Extruder flat Cable issue, because its use a 0.15mm flat cable, not capable to support high currents.
When you see in the display errors like...."The Heating failed, system stopped"... bad things happened.

So, for me this is a awesome mod, not easy to do, you need skills on pcb drawing.
Im a electronic tecnichian,  I used the pcb software to make my own extruder cable board.
I maked the pcb board in my own CNC machine.


DB15 connector, this is from a desktop computer board.
Cable, this is a VGA cable from computer monitor
The other connectors just removed from original board.

You need cut all wires that come from extruder flat cable.
Be carefull you need to identify all wires before cut.

You can take a look in this video.



Comentários

  1. I have been thinking of eliminating flat cables for a long time.
    Your example is very well done.
    I would also like to delete the 30 pin flat cable, can you help me?
    Hello

    ResponderEliminar
  2. do you have detailed instructions and are you willing to share the board files?

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário